We are currently offering photographs in two different formats:
- Classic: 40x30cm or 50x40cm (depending on image)
- Large: 80x60cm
Each photographs' size has been decided in collaboration with the photographer to make sure the final piece is in the optimal dimension to suit the work.
All prints are produced on Baryta Hahnemühle 315g, on Epson Pigment Inkjet. All prints have been approved by the photographer. We work closely with each photographer to ensure every edition reflects their intentions.
Each print will come with its own "story" printed on museum archive quality paper.
For more info about our printing process, please read about our partnership with the legendary photo lab Picto.
What is the edition size?
The edition is not limited based on quantity but based on time. Each sale will present a unique selection of photographs and formats that will only be available for the duration of the sale. The limited time is part of what make our prints special.
We ship to every country in the world!
That being said, shipping costs will vary depending on where you want the photograph to be shipped. The best way to check the price is to go through the purchase process until the end. Right before the final payment step, you'll find the exact shipping costs.
We also invite you to review our FAQs if you have more questions such as:
- Do you ship to my country?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- How is my order packaged?
- How long will it take for my order to be processed?
- I can’t find a shipping rate. What do I do?
- Which shipping methods do you offer in the US?
- Which shipping methods do you offer to countries outside of the US?
Our FAQs can be found here.